Through Desjardins, one of Canada’s leading financial institutions, we offer you our Leon’s VISA Desjardins card. This card is unlike any other because it’s a Leon’s card and a VISA credit card, all in one! What’s more, you receive a single statement every month that clearly details the balance owed on your financed Leon’s purchases as well as all the amount owed on your monthly credit card purchases.
WE MAKE IT EASY
Your new Leon’s VISA Desjardins card allows you to finance the purchase of furniture, appliances, electronics and mattresses at any Leon’s location across the country!
Note: In order to purchase online using your Leon’s VISA Desjardins card, you must first have possession of the card, which is sent in the mail after applying.
Check out all the benefits!
- Pre-approved credit for purchases at Leon’s
- Flexible deferred or monthly payment options
- Special offers exclusively for cardholders
- Advance notice of major promotions
- Lowest interest rates available on overdue accounts
- Simple statements on a monthly basis
PLUS! a credit card for your everyday use
Your new Leon’s VISA Desjardins card can also be used as a VISA credit card that comes with a host of advantages!
- Accepted at over 24 million business establishments worldwide
- No annual fees
- 21 day grace period from statement issue date
- Pay your account by mail, pre-authorized payment or in any financial institution
- Low 16.9% interest rate – the lowest rate in the country
- 3-day complimentary travel insurance
- Additional cards available at no extra charge
- Minimum monthly payment: 5% of your balance or $10
- Credit limit is totally separate from your finance purchase limit
O.A.C. Taxes, processing fee and other applicable fees due at the time of purchase.
*O.A.C. All applicable taxes, electronics disposal or recycling fees where applicable and a processing fee of $89.95 (Eg. $1500 purchase with $89.95 PF equals an APR of 4.5%) are due at the time of purchase. Balance is due 16 months from the date of purchase. All first time buyers in Ontario must put down a 15% deposit on any financed pick-up purchase over $1,000. All online orders require a 15% deposit. See store for details.